Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Searching for answers

One of the few things which I always wanted to know was why? or what? Such as why am I here? or for what purpose do I have? Though it is never truely is clear on the answers that I found, it did indeed answered some unasked questions. By living life and then looking at it as if a stranger in, I learn many a things about myself. What I seek? What I want? What I need? Experiencing the various ups and downs as a whole I have grown.

But yet still I could not find these answers and I realize then that the answers does not lie in just living life but how I live it. When I began to put that into practices I realize that the answers that I always wanted had always been there, in myself all along, it just took sometime in getting there.

So in closing, the answers you seek may be no further than the skin you wear, it is just through short sightedness on your part that you can not see past your skin. Experience all there is to experience and find what answers you did not ask and by elimination perhaps you will find your own answers in a question that you always had but did not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

retailmenot.com