Wednesday, April 15, 2009

never hold me back

I am tired of being overlooked, tired of trying so hard and pushing myself, and not acheiveing what i wanted to acheive, and not being appreciated for the time i put in, i hate being at home i hate being useless i hate having to try so hard, i communicate with a brick wall and wonder why im not getting any answers, i get so angry i just want to be treated with respect, DON'T DEPRIVE ME OF MY DIGNITY, I am in no way stupid, i can be a twit sometimes but who can't, i tend to not think before i talk, which cause me to say some not so thought out comments, but i am not an idiot. I hate being judged by people that are in no posistion to judge me, people who stopped caring about where their life takes them, they don't try to improve themselves in any way, and float along in life.. who are you to judge, i work hard, now that i can't work temporarily, i work hard at being mom, and wanting to go back to work i will be working hard to be employable improving my qualifications.. i never stop doing.. i am a good person, that deserves the respect of the people around me. i hate being so tired, and i hate that i have to it on my own. but i still do it, i get up everyday and i keep going, i don't give up, perseverance is the only thing i can hold onto, if i keep going something has got to get better..
but never shoot me down hold me back, there is something big waiting for me.. and i will get there with or without you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

retailmenot.com