Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feeling incomplete

My mind ponders the what ifs in life, how can i be so content, then an overwhelming feeling that there is something more out there lets me question wether my need to slow down has let me settle for less? Everything i have been desiring, i am not desiring anymore, and i feel like somethings missing, a hole that makes me want to cry, emotional and now angry at the people around me, because they aren't the people i saw for me.. what i want to be there isn't. But it was, how can i get that feeling back? the lust that drove my passion for everything i love. I have done this so many times in my life, and the stupidity out weighs the sensabilty, but my priorities are not about me anymore i have more to think about, and i am lucky, i have something very special. Is this a passing feeling something that will go away with time? Or is it my inner being telling me to keep looking? questioning what i thought i had found, what if i am one of these people that can never be content with what i've got, am i always looking for the next best thing?

1 comments:

Mikes Sumondong said...

Go to God! I'm sure he'll complete you! his love, comfort and care will!

Your Daily Word

Post a Comment

retailmenot.com