Saturday, April 11, 2009

Desire vs. Fear

Doing something because you want to, not because you fear.

Recently I was traveling around my country and I met an interesting battle that occurs within me a lot of times. There are times when I want to do something, but then I figure out that I have a fear for the results and I do not do it. But life is too short to fear and fear simply cuts us off from our ties with the Universe. Imagine that you hear the whisper of the Universe telling you that this person is your soul mate and you wish to talk to him, but you stop because you fear that it might not be true and you end up not knowing which one is it. I vote, that it probably was your/mine soul mate, but now we will know neither if it is true or not. And what worst might happen if it is not your soul mate? You learn a lesson. Isn't that great?! So I offer you to do this: if you want to do something, but decide not to do it because you feel a fear for something, forget the fear! And just do it. Life is a lesson in itself. Let us swim in it with joy and exploration.

Love,
Rokas Leonavicius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

retailmenot.com