Sunday, April 5, 2009

True to one self

Do you ever feel like no one really knows who you are, not that you hide it or pretend to be someone your not, although we are all guilty of that even if only ocassionally .. its more so about editing the person you are on a level so people think they can understand you, 'cause that makes them feel comfortable. Most people are lucky enough to have friends that they can let your hair down with and truly be themselves, but you still can't let them into your head, to let them know what you are truly feeling maybe that you have such dark thoughts, that you refuse to burden them with that, or are even embarrassed to feel that way, or you have trust issues with the people in your life, so you feel anytime you open up to someone, it will some day be used against you. I have these feeling, for anothe reason, i have been through allot and relied allot on the friends and family around me, i want to be strong in myself and not need the help, and i don't want them to think i need help, i don't want to need the help. .. I am a liar.. i am not giving people me, i am giving them the me that they can handle..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

retailmenot.com